1. You’ve always wanted to learn Spanish.
There’s no better way to learn another language, than to completely immerse yourself in the culture.
2. You want to make a difference in the world.
Listen to your heart and lend a helping hand. Invest in people that can never repay you.
3. Your friends think you’re crazy, but you want to do it anyway.
You’re not alone! You’ll be surprised by how many people you meet along the way that share your perspective for a different lifestyle.
4. You want to trade in winter clothes for a swimsuit & flip-flops.
If year round sunshine is what you’re craving, you’ve come to the right place. Pull up a hammock and kick off your shoes.
5. You’re ready to downsize the possessions in your life.
Simplify your life and abandon the things you don’t need. You might surprised by the wealth and sense of peace that comes from letting go.
6. You’re craving adventure.
You don’t have to live by the clock forever. It’s time to escape from the drudgery of 9-5 living.
7. You’re willing to embrace change.
Change can be scary. And it’s almost never easy. But taking the leap of faith might just be the best decision of your life.
Did you answer yes to most of these questions? If so Nicaragua may be right for you.