It’s trivia time again. Another chance to test your knowledge of San Juan del Sur. For this round we’re going to dig a little deeper into the country, the culture and every day life in Nicaragua.
If you’ve spent enough time in San Juan del Sur, you should already know some of these answers but we’ll bet you will learn something new from taking this trivia quiz.
- Flor de Caña Gran Reserve 7 is aged for seven years in charred oak barrels from what type of alcohol? We’ll give you a hint. It comes from Tennessee.
- If someone puckers their lips in one direction what does it mean?
- Manzana is the Spanish word for apple but do you know what else the word means? Okay, another hint…it’s a measurement term used in real estate.
- What record does Nicaragua hold in The Guinness Book of World Records?
- When is the best time of year for off-shore fishing?
- What native Nicaraguan fruit grows on a cactus and blooms only 1 night per moon cycle?
- What is the significance of Nicaragua’s coat of arms?
- Which hotel in Nicaragua was once owned by British immigrant William Cross and later the Somoza family, and also visited by both poet Ruben Darío and Mark Twain?
- There are 2 types of macuás in Nicaragua. One is a native tropical bird and the other is…?
- What does FSLN stand for?