3 Ways We Help Real Estate Investors
Answers to the biggest questions we get asked about buying property in Nicaragua
Learn about Nicaragua: FAQs for first time visitors
- Where is Nicaragua, what airlines fly there and do I need a visa?
- Is Nicaragua a safe country?
- What is healthcare like in Nicaragua?
- Do I need vaccinations?
- What currency is used in Nicaragua and do I need to exchange money prior to arrival?
- What language is spoken and how can I fit in with the local culture?
- What should I pack?
- How much should I tip?
- What’s the climate like in Nicaragua?
- What are the best neighborhoods for living and investing in Nicaragua?
- How do I get to San Juan del Sur?
Learn how to buy property in Nicaragua
- What restrictions exist on foreign ownership of property in Nicaragua?
- What is the legal basis for owning property in Nicaragua ?
- What are the main steps in buying a property in Nicaragua?
- What real estate terms do I need to know when buying real estate in Nicaragua?
- How do I go about choosing an attorney?
- Can I use my IRA to buy property in Nicaragua?
- Can I get a bank loan to purchase property in Nicaragua?
- Do I have to be present at the closing?
- What property taxes do I have to pay?
- What are the typical closing costs for a real estate transaction in Nicaragua?
- Does Nicaragua offer retirement incentives?
- Why should I consider a property investment in Nicaragua?