So we decided to ask Gloria Pérez Esquivel, Associate with law firm Garcia & Bodan to help get the questions answered. Her work focuses on Immigration Law with incentives for the special tourism segment, so she’s the perfect person to help with all things related to Nicaragua residency.
The report covers:
- The specific benefits and tax incentives that come from a Nicaragua Residency (as well as how these compare with other countries in Central America)
- The different sub-categories for residency
- Exactly how much income you need to qualify for residency
- The number of months per year you need to reside in Nicaragua
- The application process step-by-step
- The relationship between residency and citizenship
This one gets to the point quickly, so click here to read the report.
Please do not hesitate to contact Gloria at Garcia & Bodan for any help with your Nicaragua Residency questions and download our free coupon book for great savings on your residency package. Look for the coupon from Garcia & Bodan.