- Bedrooms 3+
- Bathrooms 2
- Interior Area ~2500 sq ft
Acreage / Ranch and Farm Land
Single Family Home
Ocean (blue), Ocean (whitewater), Jungle
Green, Off-Grid, Beachfront, Turnkey, No HOA Fees
This is the only available true beachfront property of its size this close to San Juan del Sur. The serious investor who seeks a sizable beachfront property with spectacular views of breaking waves and iconic rock formations in a private setting will be hard pressed to find anything comparable in such close proximity to SJDS.
Add to this the rock solid three bedroom home custom designed by one of Nicaragua’s top architects and built by a prominent Swiss builder, on a maintained property with caretaker cottage, solar power, well, water storage, pool, and good road.
Boutique hotel with private villas over a gently sloping terrain with incredible views? Family compound with private residences in a grandchildren’s paradise? Exclusive development of high end homes for discriminating buyers? The possibilities for fully developing this unique, magical property are limited only by your imagination.
Pool, Cable / Satellite TV, Garden or Courtyard, Terrace
- Seven minute drive from downtown San Juan del Sur.
- Huge potential; multiple buildable oceanfront lots with views of crashing waves, several elevated ocean view lots, and large forested area. Prime location for boutique hotel, luxury spa, or family compound.
- Custom designed home by same architect and builder as used by Pelican Eyes.
- Not part of a development; no HOA fees or use restrictions.
- Home features curved, site harmonious design, local beach stones and hardwoods. 3 bedroom/2 bath/office, large granite surface kitchen with bar, deep mosaic tile pool, multiple terraces, open floor plan with abundant windows.
- Good sized caretaker house, solar power system, well, and good road.
- Relax to the zen-inducing sound of waves gently washing on the pebble beach below, accessed by a short staircase from the home.
- Easy foot access to an intimate white sand beach, as well as to Peña Rota Beach, with expert level reef break.
- Wooded gullies on each side provide complete privacy now, and into the future.
- Protected cove with prominent rock formations makes for spectacular views. Sunset views from the patio in the fall and winter.
- Natural setting, with abundant bird life, monkeys, large trees, and good snorkeling. Whales can be seen in the winter.
- 94 meters of ocean frontage on a pebble beach, leading southwards to the white sand beach framed by rock formations with tide pools.
- Solid title for no-hassle transfer.