Thinking about relocating? Find out if Nicaragua is right for you.
The relocation tour features a hand-picked selection of Nicaragua’s top residential communities in neighborhoods and cities around the country. On the tour you will have opportunities to meet local residents, legal representatives, real estate agents, business owners, and ex-pats (like you!).
You’ll also get to see the best hospital in the country to learn about health care available – we guarantee you’ll be shocked at the quality of service you can get at less than 1/2 the price of the U.S.
You’ll also receive an orientation with rental information, insight into the social life for expats, residency requirements and the purchasing process for real estate.
It’s not all business though…each tour combines an option to take a look at historic landmarks, volcanoes and beaches. You’ll love exploring Central America’s oldest Colonial city and San Juan del Sur’s most beautiful beaches with us.
What makes our Relocation Tour so special?
- Insider access to the best experiences in the region – so you can leave the boring, day-to-day details to us.
- A daily plan that mixes a full itinerary with enough free time to give you the flexibility you need.
- Orientation tours in each city so you can experience the city life like a local.
- Luxury accommodations in the best locations so you can explore on foot during free time.
- Access to a dedicated guide to give you insider access and all the support you need.
The Tour is 9 days, 8 nights and includes:
- All meals
- Transportation between Managua, Leon, Granada and San Juan del Sur
- City orientation tours
- Real estate tour & home visits
- Real estate legal presentation
- Relocation presentation on residency, visas and importing goods
- Visits to local beaches
- Tasty Ceviche workshop by a local expert
- Isleta boat tour
Price: $1490 p.p. based on double occupancy. Single occupancy is $1780.
Dates available in 2018: February 24 – March 4, August 18-26 and November 10-18.