We’ve covered the 7 essential steps for getting your Nicaragua property sold. You’re in good shape.
- You know what it means to sell property in an un-regulated market where there is no MLS.
- You know that your buyer will come from the Internet, almost exclusively.
- You’ve thought about who will buy your property and the key aspects of your property that will attract them.
- You’ve got a few bullet points to get you started on creating a compelling property listing.
- In fact you’re beginning to think of your listing as a “conversion conveyor belt” that turns prospects into buyers.
- You’re ready to handle leads and negotiate with buyers.
- You’re looking forward to celebrating the sale of your property.
We’ve covered a great deal of ground. But if there is one lesson that you should take away with you, it’s this:
Ready to start taking control?
A listing on the San Juan Live Real Estate Marketplace will get your property in front of buyers who are specifically interested in real estate in San Juan del Sur.
So if you want to take control of the process of selling your property, here’s what you need to do next:
Just click on this link and fill out the form to create your listing.
And remember there’s no long-term contact. No extra catches. You’re free to cancel at any time.
Thanks for your attention and we’ve got more content, strategies and selling information coming your way.
Until the next time, take care, and keep in touch.