NICARAGUA REAL ESTATE
Online Investor Education
3 Ways We Help Investors
Our online investor education material will provide you valuable information and tools such as a neighborhood guide, a residency report, a closing checklist for non-Spanish speakers, and a sales contract template. Contact us to receive free PDF downloads, reports, video interviews, coupons and articles.
Connect Directly with Sellers
The San Juan del Sur Real Estate Marketplace is designed to connect buyers directly with sellers and seller representatives. Search for properties San Juan del Sur, Granada or the Emerald Coast. You can also communicate with sellers directly through each property listing.
Why Natural Building Techniques Matter In Nicaragua
A multitude of factors are converging to make natural building techniques the right choice for const
What you need to know before you build a home in Nicaragua
You want to design your dream home in Nicaragua, and take advantage of the lower construction costs.
Residency Questions Answered: Gloria Pérez Esquivel
In an exclusive interview with Gloria Pérez Esquivel, an associate with Garcia & Bodan Law Firm
Answers to the biggest questions we get asked about buying property in Nicaragua
- What restrictions exist on foreign ownership of property in Nicaragua?
- What are the main steps in buying a property in Nicaragua?
- What real estate terms do I need to know when buying real estate in Nicaragua?
- Can I get a bank loan to purchase property in Nicaragua?
- Do I have to be present at the closing?
- What property taxes do I have to pay?
- What are the typical closing costs for a real estate transaction in Nicaragua?
- Does Nicaragua offer retirement incentives?
Investor Education Articles From Our Blog
5 Great Real Estate Investments For Those On A Tight Budget April 2, 2018
You do not need to be a millionaire in to buy property near a beach in Nicaragua. In fact, you don't [...]Read more
11 Tips For Making Your Vacation Home More Eco-Friendly November 20, 2017
From eco-friendly materials to hybrid vehicles and clean energy, we are inundated by calls to take [...]Read more
Questions You Absolutely Must Ask Sellers Before Buying November 18, 2017
Over the past decade we’ve assisted with the sale of dozens of properties in San Juan del Sur and [...]Read more